About the author
Michelle Dare is a Jersey girl living over the border in Pennsylvania. She started out as a reader, then became a book blogger. She loves the book community and thought to try her hand at writing. She writes contemporary and erotic romance.
She is a married mom with two wonderful children and a German Shepherd, who she considers her third child. She is a lover of books, music, and movies. Her favorite band is Maroon 5 and has too many favorite movies to list. Paranormal romance is her favorite genre to read.
☆●☆☆●☆Hotseat☆●☆☆●☆ Five questions
1. If you could sit down with any Author for dinner who would it be and why? Laurann Dohner. I really look up to her. She is an amazing author and one of the kindest people I have ever talked to. She is always willing to give me advice and share her knowledge. I've learned a lot from her.
2. What is the greatest piece of writing advice you ever received? If you're character isn't talking, move on to another project. It works. I was really stuck on one book and started another series.
3. Do you outline your story or fly by the seat of your pants? I totally fly by the seat of my pants. I can't outline. The characters change the story too much.
4. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate and it's even better with peanut butter.
5. Do you prefer to write during the day or night? At night. I'm more creative and I work better when my kids are asleep.
Title: Persuading Him
Series: The Heiress, Book 1
Author: Michelle Dare
Photo: Sara Eirew
Cover Design: Perfect Pear Creative Covers
Anticipated Release Date: March 16, 2015
Genre: Erotic Romance
Kasi Markson has been in the public eye since she was a small child. Her father is the founder of Markson Aviation, a top name in the private jet industry. When her parents go through a public divorce battle, she is shoved into the spotlight. Now in her late twenties, she lives a comfortable life, but likes to keep the media at a distance.
Radek Cole is a retired Air Force officer who agrees to a last minute job. He flies the rich and famous around the country in their private aircraft. Kasi needs a pilot for her upcoming trip and Mr. Cole comes highly recommended. Little does she know that one encounter would change everything.
Kasi has an immediate and intense attraction to her new pilot and is used to getting what she wants. Initially, he turns down her advances, but her skills of persuasion are no match for him. Unfortunately, the media won’t leave them alone. What Kasi doesn’t know is that she isn’t the only one who has a public past.
Find out what happens when the heiress meets the pilot.
Stalk the author