About the author
USA TODAY and AMAZON BestSelling Author!
Dawn Martens is a young, spunky Canadian Author. Being a wife to Colin, a mother to three beautiful little girls (Sarah (2007), Grace (2010), and Ava (2014)) and of course best friend to fellow author Glenna Maynard, hasn't stopped this Canadian Firecracker from pursuing her dreams of becoming a writer!
Dawn's number one passion in life is the written word, and she's extremely thankful that she has the ability to share the ramblings from the characters inside of her head with the rest of the world!
She also may or may not have the hugest girl crush on Author Kristen Ashley, who is her personal idol and helped inspire Dawn in the beginning of her Indie career.
1. If you could go back and reread any one book for the first time what would it be?
- Until The Sun Fall From The Sky by Kristen Ashley!!
2. What is the greatest piece of writing advice you ever received?
- Write for yourself, write what you want, not what you think others want.
3.What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Asshole licking
4. Do you prefer to write during the day or night?
- day time. I’m a tv junkie so yeah, during the day I just write around my kids when I have time.
5. You are stranded on an island...you get three items what do you bring?
- Vibrator, batteries, and a Kristen Ashley book
6.Name one song you could listen to everyday and never grow tired of it.
- HateFuck – motionless in white
7. What is your favorite dessert?
- not really a dessert person but I can down a whole bag a chips pretty damn fast
8. If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be?
- don’t set the school on fire (it happened, and I was in big troubles lol)
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10.Chocolate or vanilla?
11. Do you outline your story or fly by the seat of your pants?
- sometimes both, usually I have an idea and then I run to my G-baby and tell her about it, and go from there. Usually she is a bossy bitch and makes me write that shit down.
12. If you could sit down with any Author for dinner who would it be and why?
- Kristen Ashley, no wait, never mind, because I wouldn’t sit down to dinner with her, I’d end up kidnapping her.. ummm my G-baby, Glenna Maynard, because her hubby is a poo head, and won’t put a ring on it, and I did so there :P
13. If you were a secret agent what would your codename be?
- I don’t know… Silla Webb calls me Brownie because of my brown nips, so I’ll go with that one.
14. You get to choose the car of your dreams what do you get?
- Not really into cars. If it’s nice, I get it. :P
15. Love at first sight or lust at first sight?
- both. It was lust at first site with my ex, but when I met my hubby, I only knew him for a week before we said I love yous and moved in together.
16. What's one author you wish more readers knew about?
- Jamie Shaw, Jordan Marie, and Kaylee Ryan
17. What are you currently working on?
- I’m working on about 6 different books right now. Two are MC books. The rest are romances, and a few of those romance ones have MC’s in it.
18. Finish the sentence...If I wasn't a writer I'd be____
- in a hospital suffering from multiple personality disorder.
19. Finish the sentence...A world without books would be_____
- absolutely horrible. I can’t even imagine that. Omg. It would be the end of life.. forever.
20. Tell me something about you that would surprise most.
- I hate giving blow jobs. Penis’s are NOT sexy, they are ugly.
The books in this series can NOT be read as a standalone!
After spending years suffering abuse at the hands of her father and protecting her baby sister, Eden Blake takes a chance. She calls on the Angels Warriors MC asking for protection just months before her father is to be released from prison. She never expected that call would bring her face to face with her past.
Jasper ‘Angel’ Hughes, President of the Angels Warriors MC, battled his way to the top. He fought his way through hell, cleaning up the mess that was once Satan’s Law MC. Wanting to serve a better purpose in life he took on the role of child protector. Protecting them from their hellish lives and getting them away from their abusers. When he gets the call to protect Eden, the first girl he ever loved, he vows to win her back and never let her go again.
But when a new secret comes to light that Eden was hiding, will they get their Happily Ever After?
Each book in the trilogy is 50K words. All three books will be in ONE paperback.
Get it here